2017 WalStreet Fireside Chat: OmniChannel -- The Internet is Real
Name: 2017 WalStreet Fireside Chat: OmniChannel -- The Internet is Real
Date: September 20, 2017
Time: 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM CDT
Registration: Register Now
WALSTREET FIRESIDE CHAT 1ST EDITION
The WalStreet program, part of the Greater Bentonville Area Chamber of Commerce, is introducing an exciting new series in 2017, WalStreet Fireside chat's!
The WalStreet program is a diverse group of professionals who work directly with Walmart, Sam's Club and/or suppliers, either 3rd party or direct CPG. They are committed to continuously improving how to do business within the Walmart and Sam's Club community and advancing their collective knowledge.
This will be the 1st Edition of the WalStreet Fireside Chat's and it's focus will be OmniChannel -- The Internet is Real, #Walmart.
This will be a panel discussion revolving around identifying an opportunity or two and offering alternative solutions to solve the issue.
Topics for this discussion
- Relevancy -- Why is it important to follow best practices for Walmart.com? What are the benefits? What are the Pitfalls?
- Working with Walmart -- The struggle is real. Walmart resources. Frequently asked questions.
- Traffic & Conversion -- Unique Content, Optimization, Enhanced Assets, Expended Pages, The importance of consistent management. What's coming up in the near future?
- Kenji Gjovig, Content Analytics
- Matt Harp, ACOSTA
- Eric Howerton, WhyteSpyder
- Scott Benedict, former Walmart eCommerce
- Alex Patterson, What's Ahead
Registration will begin at 7:00AM, with breakfast being served directly after registering.
The program will begin promptly at 7:30AM.