Where collaboration, continuing education, and community collide.
With a new focus monthly pertaining to a topic that local businesses have reached out about needing help in, participants will have the opportunity to hear and speak directly with successful small business owners, investors, and waymakers on how they can better their business. At the Greater Bentonville Area Chamber of Commerce (GBACC), we believe that our community thrives because we don't just do business with other businesses, we do it with people, whether digitally or face to face.
To kickoff 2021, Beth Graham from CTA, Inc. will be joining us on January 27th from 2:00 to 3:00pm to enlighten us about one of the most lucrative and important federal and state tax incentives, the Research & Development Tax Credit (R&D).
Research & Development Tax Credit:
- Review case law impacting eligibility for B2B services such as contract manufacturing, IT services, government contractors, architecture, engineering, construction and other professional services.
- Over $12 Billion in tax credits awarded last year
You are paying too much in taxes. Over 70% of tax paying entities and their owners are not claiming a very powerful tax incentive – the Research & Development Tax Credit. Are you missing out on dollars for a design that could give you a competitive advantage? This course will cover eligibility requirements and how to leverage available information and technology within time tracking software to easily access this lucrative incentive.
- Understand the four-part test and basic exclusions to R&D, including the main components of funded versus non-funded research.
- Debunk the myths of the R&D tax credit.
- Learn how to optimize time and project tracking to maximize tax credits.
- Identify target-rich environments for R&D activities
Types of Industries That May Benefit from This Webinar:
Manufacturing, Software, Wholesale, Distribution, Logistics, Telecom, and Professional Services (IT Services, Contract Manufacturing, Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Electrical Engineers, Plumbing, HVAC, Accounting and Defense Contractors)
Who Should Attend?
This live-webinar is designed for stake-holders, business owners, CEOs, CIOs, CFOs, Corporate Controller, VP Finance, Tax Manager, CPAs, Developers, and Engineers.
For more information, or how to get more involved, please reach out to Evan Gray at email@example.com.